Nice !! That base just looks great. I STILL haven't gotten word that mine has shipped and I ordered it the first day.
Fedex got here at about 10:30 this morning and delivered the accessory pack into my waiting hands. Ah, how glad I am that they deliver on saturdays...
I love accessories for figures. And these accessories really, really do complete the Monsters line. Especially Elizabeth's base and urn..talk about adding a lot to a figure that's already damned cool without the accessories.
![]()
Nice !! That base just looks great. I STILL haven't gotten word that mine has shipped and I ordered it the first day.
nice tort, i got mine today too but wasnt able to get pics up...they do look cool with the figs [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
That base in ***re does look to really add to Lizzy!
I received the first two I ordered from the CC yesterday atwork. The other hasn't even shipped yet [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thinks for posting the pics as it will be quite a while before I am able to open the figures and the acc pack!
Jack and Vlad's accessories are also cool. I'm not sure which head I'll display Jack with..probably the non-masked one. and did anyone else notice that the pegs on jack's heads look rather..ah..erm..ahem..phallic?
I couldn't find the peg on his base for the lamp post, despite the fact that the lamp post has a peg hole in the base. hmm. maybe I've gone blind.
What I just noticed, that I think is cool, is the fact that there's yellow paint on the corner edge of the wall..when you put the lamp post there, it looks like light cast from it. a nice touch, I thought.
I like vlad's body on a stick. too bad I can't get a semi-decent pic of it, despite trying a billion times. well, maybe not that many, but I tried a lot.
I need to get rasputin and billy..especially rasputin. he has a way cool cyclops fetus in a jar that I absolutely love. yay cyclops fetus!
I don't want to sound like a cranky old man, but the shipping on this fig is sloooooow.
Granted it went on sale on the second, and I'm sure the CC was closed till the fifth, but to not be able to ship as of the tenth is really pushing it in my opinion.
This might be the first time the 'allow six to eight weeks for delivery' actually applies.
I saw a pic of that cyclops fetus ! It's incredibly cool looking.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I get a feeling it is just the new guy trying to get things in line with the new place.Originally posted by sculpey:
I don't want to sound like a cranky old man, but the shipping on this fig is sloooooow.
Granted it went on sale on the second, and I'm sure the CC was closed till the fifth, but to not be able to ship as of the tenth is really pushing it in my opinion.
This might be the first time the 'allow six to eight weeks for delivery' actually applies.
A lot of people were complaining about how everything was shipped from *** new store warehouse (non-Kim). They used standard paper, for packing, and the figures sometimes got a bit cramped in the box and damaged. I am attributing it to growing pains of the new place on the stock and style that TMP wants for the CC.
JMO
cyclops fetus' rule! I have 4 by my bed! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MORE PICS ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And I noticed this whiel watching House of 1000 Corpses today, the character "Tiny" wears the same type a' mask as Jack's [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the base. I also like how when you put the big candelabra on it, the heads are angled towards Elizabeth, with one staring down at her. I think she's my favorite of the line. I was a bit disappointed at first when I heard that she was going to be in a tub, and not removeable, but as soon as I opened the figure I've been really impressed by it. Especially with the added accessories.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
That base in ***re does look to really add to Lizzy!
I received the first two I ordered from the CC yesterday atwork. The other hasn't even shipped yet [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thinks for posting the pics as it will be quite a while before I am able to open the figures and the acc pack!
Bookmarks